Matric 9th 10th Class Result 2020 Faisalabad Board
10th Class Result 2020 Faisalabad Board
Now the time is going to enter the season of Matric 9th 10th Class Result 2020 Faisalabad Board. This is really very difficult times for some students especially for those who perform well in exams. They are keenly waiting for their Matric 9th 10th Class Result 2020 Faisalabad Board. For this kind of student who try to properly prepare and attempt the exams, I suggest to the parents, if the child receives a mark lower than desired, help him cope with this situation, do not blame him, do not mock him, and discuss with him the reasons for the failure, draw conclusions. Anyways, we have not received authentic information about Matric 9th 10th Class Result 2020 Faisalabad Board as we get, we will update it on this page. There are several strategies that reduce stress, and there are certain cases in which it makes sense to apply them.
1. Care (you leave the stress zone):
– if you see that the conflict leads to the growth of negative feelings and it takes time to let the emotions cool down and return to the problem in a more relaxed state;
– if the core of the conflict is not very important for you:
– if you do not see real chances to constructively resolve the conflict in a different way.
2. Compromise (you minimize stress):
– if you have equal rights and opportunities with your opponent;
– if there is a risk of seriously spoiling the relationship, unnecessarily firmly insisting on his own;
– if you need to get at least some advantages, and you have something to offer in return.
3. Rivalry (you introduce another into stress):
– your position is stronger than that of your opponent.
– you are not interested in the possible long-term consequences of the conflict;
– You are in a critical situation, and the subject of the dispute is extremely important for you.
4. Concession (you change the type of stress to a more acceptable one):
– if maintaining a good relationship with your opponent is more important to you than winning a conflict;
– if your opponent is obviously stronger than you and is set up only for a tough competitive position;
– if you are wrong and do not feel the moral strength to insist on your decision.
5. Collaboration :
– you seek full resolution of the conflict and the final “closure” of the dispute.
– both opponents are configured for constructive interaction;
– The solution to the problem is equally important for both parties.
And in my last words on this page, I wants to say with you guys that you can get or view very easily the information of the results of others boards of all Pakistan like the result of KPK Boards, Sindh Board and Balochestan & AJK (Azad Jammu Kashmir) Board etc. Because I have included the links of other boards of Pakistan below. I mean to say that if you want to get or view the information of the result of your relitive or any other friend who live in another province of pakistan. So you can easily get his result’s information from here.
Balochistan & AJK Boards:
People Also Search For:
Matric Result 2020 Faisalabad Board, 10th Class Result 2020 Faisalabad Board, 9th Class Result 2020 Faisalabad Board, BISE Faisalabad Matric 9th 10th Class Result 2020.