Write a short Note on Mushroom
Short Note on Mushroom
- i) They are saprotrophic.
- ii) They are found spreading under ground in soil.
iii) It is umbrella shaped in structure due to many hyphae.
- iv) It is 3-4 inches in height. Its fruit body consists of two parts:
- A lower stalk or stipe.
- An upper umbrella shaped cap or pileus.
- v) In a mature fruit body many radical plates or gills can be seen on the underside of the cap. Large number of spores are produced on these gills.
- vi) Some mushrooms are used as food.
vii) Some mushrooms are very poisonous caleld toadstools.
Note: Like any other form of education, correspondence courses have their pros and cons, so it is important to carefully evaluate them in advance. The positive features include: Independently set schedule for work on educational material. At any time, you can change plans, engage in more or less on certain days. It is possible to combine study and work, caring for a toddler or a sick relative and other compulsory cases. Working on the specialty, the student receives an excellent practice, applying to the studied materials. Competition for correspondence department is always lower than on day time, so the chances of being enrolled are very high. Many universities have budget places allocated for correspondence students, but even if tuition is supposed to be paid, the cost will still be significantly lower than for full-time education. With good progress you can transfer to a budget department. For the period of the session, most universities provide places for non-resident students in dormitories. As a result, you get a solid economy for housing.