Write a Short Note on Chlamydomonas
Short Note on Chlamydomonas
- i) It is single celled fresh water alga.
- ii) It is commonly found in ponds and drains.
iii) It can be clearly seen under microscope.
- iv) It is spherical oval or pear shaped.
- v) The cell is enclosed in a cell wall the maintain its shape.
- vi) It moves in water with the help of flagella.
vii) Chloroplasts are present for photosynthesis.
viii) Pyrenoid is present to store carbohydrates in the form of starch.
- ix) Eye spot helps it to determine its position and direction according to change in the intensity of light.
- x) Contractile vacuole expel excess water and wastes out from the cell.
- xi) It reproduces both sexually and asexually.
Note: In the first case, parents are convinced of the unnecessary acquisition of secondary education and teach the child what he wants to learn himself. Many other sensible countries, anonymous is officially banned, because its consequences have a very negative impact on the future of the child, in particular – the inability to enter higher education. Externate is chosen mainly by parents of gifted children who are able to master the school curriculum in a short period of time, and family and distance education are confident in their abilities and opposing the school of mom and dad. At home, the same education is agreed not so much at will, as from despair, which is most often associated with the state of the child’s health. Every sensible pedagogue, based on his own experience and guided by modern methods, tries to organize the lesson in such a way that it turns out to be bright and memorable, and the studied material was subsequently brought to the consciousness of all the students without exception.