What are the Uses of Algae
Uses of Algae
- i) They are source of food for aquatic animals.
- ii) Algae carry out 90% of photosynthesis taking place in aquatic environment.
iii) Some marine algae are used for food by animals and man.
- iv) They are also used as manure in the fields.
- v) They are also used in cosmetics, drugs and culture media for bacteria.
- vi) Some antiseptics are obtained from algae.
Note: The external type affects a broader sphere of education and is characterized by the division of students into groups according to the following indicators: By type of educational institution (schools, colleges, gymnasiums, lyceums); On the profile of training and the degree of deepening of certain subjects; By the type of facultative classes. The internal type of differentiation, in turn, is subdivided into such groups: By age differences; By the predominance of interests (physics and mathematics, humanities, biology and chemistry, etc.); On intellectual and intellectual characteristics; By temperament and type of thinking; According to the state of physical health (groups of weakened hearing, vision, physical culture groups). Thus, learning differentially, stronger students have the opportunity to improve their abilities, and the weaker ones are able to successfully carry out tasks that are feasible to them, which contributes to giving confidence in the forces and inspiration to learn further.