What are the Main Causes of Tooth Decay
Main Causes of Tooth Decay
- i) Main cause is sugar coating left by sugary food in teeth.
- ii) These sugars convert into acid by bacteria.
iii) The acid damages the enamel and infects the dentine and pulp cavity.
- iv) Sugary solution makes a hard layer with the passage of time and difficult to remove. This scum is called plaque.
- i) In order to avoid plaque tooth should be cleaned daily.
- ii) We should eat less sugar and sticky foods.
iii) We should clean our teeth after eating sugary or sticky food.
- iv) Balanced died should be taken.
Note: Many technical schools are connected with institutes. Excellent college, can easily continue to study at the university, which is incomparable with the hassle of an entrant of the 11th grade. In addition, understanding how the work process takes place, the future manager will be much easier to adapt to the new work. In college it is easier to learn than at the institute. This is true, based on the amount of information taught and the level of accreditation. In view of the fact that in Russia managers have been released for many years to come, and the workforce is sorely lacking, the college becomes more relevant. A large percentage of graduates (up to 60%) are not employed by profession. The offer exceeded demand. The number of industries is not increasing. And this percentage is growing every year. Graduates of colleges find it easier to find work due to the shortage of workers and workers’ intelligentsia. Excellent students of colleges also receive scholarships. Contract training is much cheaper than in higher education institutions. For a fairly large number of families, this is a more profitable option for teaching than in the institute.