Guess Paper 10th Class Chemistry 2020
Guess Paper for Matric Chemistry
Matric Chemistry Guess
- Define pH. What is the pH of pure water?
- Why pure water is not a strong electrolyte?
- Find the pH of .001 M solution of KOH.
- Which salts are responsible for hardness of water?
- Why salt is neutral? Explain with an example.
- What are acidic salts? Write one chemical equation of their reaction with bases.
- Write condensed formula of any two hydro carbons.
- Write names of any two methods of preparation of salts.
- Give the reactions of chlorine with hydro carbons.
- What are closed chain hydrocarbons? Give two examples.
- What are saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbon, give example?
- Why are hydrocarbons considered as parent organic compounds?
- How hydro carbons act as fuel?
- Give difference between saturated and unsaturated hydro carbon.
- Write the names and general formulas of unsaturated hydro carbons.
- Give two uses of Methane.
- What are cyclic and acyclic compounds?
- What happens when methane is treated with chlorine in the presence of bright sunlight?
- How are alkyl halides reduced?
- What is Dehydrohalogenation of Alkyl Halides?
- Write sources of vitamins A and D.
- Write names of water soluble vitamins.
- Justify water soluble vitamins are not injurious to health.
- What are Fat Soluble Vitamins? Write their examples.
- Write down diseases born by the deficiency of vitamin A.
- Write uses of Vitamin-D.
- Write the names and formulae of two fatty acids.
- What are fatty acids? Give one example.
Note: All the students of the center are bound by a common problem: not enough hours of study while mastering the educational program. The task of managing such an institution is not so much to generalize and disseminate innovative experience, but rather to create the conditions for launching, supporting and implementing innovative processes aimed at changing the quality of education. The administration of the center is constantly in search of new management solutions adequate to educational needs in conditions of limited resources. We bring to the attention of the pedagogical community our curriculum as a kind of innovative product. The organization of the educational process at the maximum level of the teaching load 21 hours a week with a 3-day academic week (the course of training 2 years in the school III stage with the simultaneous acquisition of students of primary and secondary (full) general education), the school year is 36 , 34 training weeks for the 10th, 11th grades, respectively. The period of the state final attestation is not taken into account.