What are the Characteristics of Phylum Mollusca
Characteristics of Phylum Mollusca
- i) It has about 50,000 species.
- ii) They are found in aquatic and moist habitat.
iii) Mollusca is Latin word means soft.
- iv) Some animals have internal shell. Some are without shell.
- v) Muscular feet are present for movement.
- vi) Gills are present for respiration.
vii) Most are used as human food.
viii) Pearl buttons are made form their shell.
- ix) Their common examples are snails, fresh water mussel, cuttle fish etc.
Note: Do not worry, if he is left without money, you will be the first to know about it. Sooner or later such overwhelming news is received by the vast majority of parents, regardless of the amount of cash given out on the last visit. To this be prepared, but if such news will be delivered regularly – it is worthwhile to be on the alert. Then one of two things – either your child absolutely does not know how to dispose of cash (another deuce to parents), or went into a spree (sometimes even with school “botanists”). Therefore, teach the future student to properly manage the cash. Teach him at least the basics of financial literacy and do not be discouraged if he learns more from his mistakes. In advance, discuss the amount you will allocate each month – naturally, taking into account both the necessary subsistence level and unforeseen expenses, and they will be.