9 Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2020
9th Chemistry Guess
Questions # 29
- Write any five characteristics of mixture.
- What is meant by mixture?
- State the reason soft drink is a mixture and water is a compound.
- Why does ice float on water?
- Find out the molecules in 9 gram of water.
- State any three difference between compound and mixture.
- How does homogeneous mixture differ from heterogeneous mixture?
- State three reasons why do you think air is a mixture and water a compound.
- Why does not the suspension form homogeneous mixture?
Questions # 30
- Describe the phenomenon of diffusion in liquids along the factors which influence it.
- Define diffusion.
- What is difference between diffusion and effusion?
- Describe the factors which influence the diffusion of liquid.
Questions # 31
- Write the name of factors which effect evaporation.
- Define evaporation.
- What do you mean by evaporation, how it is affected by surface area?
- What is difference between boiling point and evaporation?
- What is the relationship between evaporation and boiling point of liquid?
- Evaporation causes cooling. Explain.
Questions # 32
- What did you mean by the Thermal conductivity of the metallic compounds?
- What do you mean by metallic character?
Questions # 33
- How can a non-spontaneous reaction be carried out in an electrolytic cell? Discuss in detail.
- What are spontaneous and non spontaneous reactions?
Questions # 34
- Distinguish between amorphous solid and crystalline solid.
- Define crystalline solid and give its two examples.
Questions # 35
- What is difference between colloids and suspensions?
- How can you justify the milk is colloid?
- Why are the colloids quite stable?
- What is meant by colloid? Give two examples.
Questions # 36
- Why are liquids mobile?
- Write two properties of liquids.
Questions # 37
- Write four properties of covalent compounds.
- What are ionic and covalent compounds?
- Ionic compounds are solids justify.
- Write two properties of solids.
Questions # 38
- Give the trend of ionization energy in a period.
- Define Ionization energy.
- Why ionization energy Na is less than Mg?
- Why the ionization energy of Na more than K?
- What is second ionization energy and how is it represented?
Questions # 39
- What are radioactive isotopes?
- Write isotopes of chlorine.
- Give one example each of the use of radioactive isotope in medicine and radio therapy.
- Describe some major applications of radioactive isotopes in our surroundings.
- Write down any three isotopes of uranium.
- What is isotope? Discuss the structure of Isotope with suitable examples.
- Give the applications of isotopes in the field of radiotherapy and medicines.
- Describe the isotope of hydrogen with diagram.
- What is an isotope?
Questions # 40
- Write at least two physical properties of magnesium.
- What is meant by magnesium ribbon and where it use?
- Write down any two uses of magnesium.
Questions # 41
- Briefly describe the electrolytic refining of copper.
- What is electrolytic cell briefly describe its construction and working?
- Give the difference between electrolytic cell electro chemical cells.
Questions # 42
- What is inolarity? Write its formula.
- Describe the significance of chemical formula.
Questions # 43
- Write different types of molecules What is the difference molecule and molecular ion?
- What is a molecule?
Questions # 44
- Write a note on the construction of a Daniel Cell.
- Briefly describe the construction and working of Daniel cell?
Questions # 45
- Write any two chemical properties of halogens.
- Write down the important chemical reactions of halogens.
Plus the fourth.
Knowledge. Indeed, universities provide knowledge. They are mainly theoretical, maximally expanded, without narrow specialization. But nevertheless, a higher education provides a common knowledge base.
Plus the fifth.
After graduating from a higher educational institution, a young specialist tries to find a job in his specialty. And not just work, but a well-paid position with normal working conditions. At most enterprises, one of the first questions is still being asked: “Education?” The manager is well aware that even a graduate student and an extremely intelligent person will still have to train and retrain, adjust his knowledge to the realities of a particular enterprise. But, nevertheless, the chances of finding a good job with a “crust” are much greater.