10th Matric Class Urdu Guess Paper 2020 Lahore Board

10th Class Urdu Guess Lahore Board

 

Guess 10th Urdu Khulasa

  • Prestan ki shahzadi,
  • (Asbaaq) Merza saeed,
  • Mulama,
  • Nam deo mali,
  • chughal khor,
  • Astanbol

Tefheemi ebaret

  • 1,3,6,7,8,9,14,15.

Chapter for kholasa

  • 5,8,9,11,

Chapters for question

  • 4,5,6,9,10,12,17,

Nazam

  • Markzi khyal
  • Fatma bent Abdullah,
  • mediane krbla,
  • HLkesaan

**Ghzal**

  • Ye fakhar to hasil hai,
  • Museebt bhi rahat,
  • admi admi say.
  • Ghazal for tashreezno.21 .24.
  • Nzum for Tashree:1 6,17,19,20

Essay

  • pabandi waqat, mehnat ki barkten, sacience k krishmae,
  • elam k faeday,
  • Eiden, hobulwatni,
  • maan baap k saath slook, Gramer:phaly 9 pages.
  • talab elam k fraez,
  • Araab lganazpage 36 to 39 gramer pages no. 10.

The insufficient level of scientific potential of teachers working in higher education. In Uzbekistan, the share of highly qualified personnel (candidates and doctors of sciences) in the structure of the teaching staff is only 37.9%, the remaining 62.1% are teachers who do not have academic degrees. The trend of recent years is the aging of scientific and pedagogical personnel with academic degrees and titles while reducing the influx of youth. Teachers before retirement and retirement age account for 31.3% of the total number of highly qualified specialists.

The lack of independence of universities in the definition of curricula, student acceptance, distribution of financial resources.

A number of measures are proposed to improve the education system and the development of human capital, in particular:

The formation of highly qualified teachers and specialists, the growing share of teachers and educators with higher education.

Stage-by-stage ensuring full coverage of children with preschool education by creating a network of competing state and non-state preschool educational institutions.

Newsletter

Get More Stuff Like This IN YOUR INBOX

Subscribe to our Mailing List and get interesting Stuff and updates to your Inbox


Click Here to Leave a Comment Below 0 comments

Leave a Reply: